Monday, August 8, 2016

Making a come back...

So I have decided to start blogging again. I really want to document the important moments for myself and my kids. So much has happened over the last few years so I will do a quick update and then start from where we are now.
We moved to Yuma, AZ in the summer of 2013. Nate graduated from Weber State University with his masters in Athletic Training. He got a job teaching at San Luis High School during the day and then would cover all athletics after school. It made for some pretty long days. We loved our summers though. He worked there for 3 years and just this past school year decided to move on to his next career goal... becoming a Physician Assistant. We are currently in the process of applying to school and hope to be accepted and start next Summer. This means yet another move for us, but we are very ready for it. For now, Nate is playing the role of stay at home dad :)
Since living in Yuma, Kaiya has grown up so much. She just started Kindergarten (TODAY! Which is definitely the next post) She is 5 is a such a big helper. We have had 2 babies since living here, Beckam, who is now 2 and a half, and Tristan, who is 4 months. It has been crazy, but so fun.
I am working full time now at Yuma Regional Medical Center as a pediatric nurse. I recently got a promotion to charge nurse, and it has been a great experience for me. I still have hopes and dreams of getting my masters so I can one day teach pediatric nursing in a nursing school.
Life is so good and we are loving living in Arizona. We want to make AZ our permanent home someday. We are hoping to stay in AZ for PA school, but are willing to go out of state if necessary. We definitely miss our Utah family, but we try to see them as much as possible.
Hoping to keep up on all the fun things happening in our life right now!

No comments: