Sunday, November 28, 2010

7 Month Belly

I can't believe I'm 7 months already! This holiday season is going to make this little one seem to come faster due to our crazy schedule over the next month. I'm excited though. She's getting bigger and bigger everyday. Nate tells me everyday that I look bigger than the day before. Her movements are getting bigger. Sometimes we just sit and watch my belly move around... Sometimes I think she's doing to wave. She's crazy in there. We're getting more and more excited for her arrival and are loving every minute of the preparation for her!!




First this is Nate being so happy to be studying...





Nate wanted me to do the "fingers" to tell how far along I was, and put on the same shirt so he can compare to see the progression.

3 comments:

Shane, Rahndi, Levi and Olivia said...

U are so stinkn' cute. Congrats!
Rahndi

Lindsey said...

Thats the smallest belly I have ever seen! I totally look like that at 4 months! I'm super jealous of you and your cute belly!! I can't wait to meet this little girl!

Ryan & Tiff said...

You are so tiny! I love how cute you are preggers, can't wait for her to get here so Embree and Kaiya can have play dates while Im in utah