Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowed out!

Courtney and Paul came home for Christmas so we were able to play with them one night. Nate and I went up to Bountiful. We went out for Chinese food and then went back to their house to watch the Utah bowl game.. (Even though I really didn't want to... I don't care if BYU lost this year I still say GO COUGS!) Anyway... It started snowing so bad during dinner that we couldn't get up the hill to the Woolston's house and we had to park the car and walk up the hill!! It was more of a hike than a little walk especially in big boots! Anyway it was fun! When we went to leave after walking back down the snowy hill to our car, we realized that the snow plow trapped us in! We didn't think we were getting out but we did and got home safely!

It was cold...
After we dried off!

1 comment:

Kati said...

Holy Moly updates. I am so proud. The snow was fun for a minute.
Now it can go away.