Monday, December 15, 2008

WICKED!!!!

Guess who's going to Wicked!!! Yep! ME and NATE! My amazing in laws went down to the capitol theater at 4 AM to get tickets to surprise us as Christmas presents. We got them early because Bum and Ai will be with Ai's family this year, and Ty and Erin will be in Washington with her family so we have had Christmas early twice this year.. (Long Story) It was a VERY good surprise when we opened it up and saw tickets to the most amazing musical EVER! I'm so excited for my hubby to see it. I saw it is San Francisco a couple years ago with my family and have been raving about it ever since. I can't wait for him to see it! I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!

5 comments:

Kati said...

I didn't know they went to capitol theatre at 4 AM! Give her a big old kiss for mine too! I can't wait to go too! Just wish we could go together...You sure married into an awesome family. Heppy Early Christmas!

Giselle Rasheta said...

That is amazing! I love Wicked...I saw it both times I was in London, and it's pretty much the greatest ever. Have fun...what an awesome Christmas present!

Kath said...

That is awesome. I am so impressed that they braved the cold to get them! We worked forever to get them on the internet because:
A. I live in Vegas and didn't want to drive up just to get Wicked tickets...and...
B. Even if I were in Utah, there is no way I would have braved the 20 degree weather!
Have fun...it is the best show ever!!!

Holmes Family said...

Hey,
We had to privitize our blog again, due to some weird people linking to us. If you'd like to still see our blog, send me your e-mail address to holmesjessicamarie@yahoo.com.
We hope you guys are doing great and excited for a great Christmas together! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Love, Chris and Jess

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

He'll love it! We went in NY last year and it really was so great!!!

Merry Christmas you too! I'm glad I found y'alls blog and now we can keep in touch!

~Kristen & Brandon Rockwood