Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Wedding...

SO....Enough of the nasty comments... I have found a cord that works with my camera and will be doing so many new posts you will all be so sick of reading about what's been going on in our lives!!! We'll start with a couple wedding pictures, venture to Jackson Hole, open some wedding gifts, move into a new apartment and maybe add a few random things along the way...


Two of the most important men in my life... Kim Clayton and Richard Marsh!!



Hooray for coming out i\of the temple to ten thousand people and ten thousand flashes!
Family Pictures
My cute cake!!!
Getting ready to cut the cute cake...

1 comment:

Kati said...

Do you know that we didn't get one picture of us together. Sad.
The day was beautiful. A little Hot, but beautiful. I hope you always look back on it and know that it was a perfect day.
Love you.