Sunday, September 28, 2008

Honeymoon Jackson Hole Style

We went to Jackson Hole for our Honeymoon!! It was so much fun! There was always something fun to do and such good food and great shopping!! We had a blast! We want to go back every year!


The famous arch of antlers at Jackson Hole
Being weird on our way to go river rafting
Finally arriving at the Mad River Boat Trips place
I love this picture

So we went river rafting which was a total blast... I've never been before so I was kind of nervous but it was really fun!! We stopped half way down and had a picnic with burgers and potato salad. After we got of the boat my eyes started to get itchy..... See next picture for the outcome...After we got off the bus from what seemed like a 15 hour drive back to our car, we bolted to the car and raced to the grocery store to get some allergy meds... Seriously this picture doesn't even do the situation justice...

After the allergy attack was over we got ready and went out for sushi... My husbands favorite... I couldn't put eye make up on because my eyes were burning so I look kind of nasty, but Nate looks good!!


Kati and Mat, the most amazing people I know, called ahead before we even got to Jackson Hole and set up a reservation for us to go to the Bar J Wranglers. The show was hilarious and we loved every minute of it... Especially the steak dinner!!! We love you Kati and Mat and don't know how we'll ever re-pay you!!! Thanks for making our honeymoon that much more amazing!!
So I know you're not supposed to talk to anyone on the phone when you're on your honeymoon... But... I broke the rules. Kati called me and insisted that we go to this particular restaurant. She transfered money into our account and also insisted we get appetizers specialty drinks expensive entrees and dessert... We were stuffed!!! Nate had a buffalo steak and I had ribs. They were both delicious... Once again... THANK YOU Kati and Mat for being so amazing!
We had our waitress take this one... It's a little blurry... oh well. Kati don't judge.
This was our ghetto Hotel... It was the last room in Jackson because we waited until like 2 weeks before our wedding to book it... Good job Nick... We checked in on the 4th OF JULY!!! Of course everything was sold out!! It was way fun though even though the hotel was kind of crappy.
Down town Jackson. We got really good at asking people to take our picture!
Headed home :( We stopped to take pictures of the river on our way out!

2 comments:

Kati said...

CUTE pictures! So glad you enjoyed your honeymoon! You guys deserved it.

Mandy and Brian said...

It looks like you had a blast! Besides the itchy eyes part...although I did have to laugh becuase it reminded me of that part in Hitch when he is drinking down the benedryl.