Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Bump Update

So Nate and I have been slackers on taking pictures of my belly, but to be honest, we have been waiting for a belly to appear. We decided that since I'm now 5 months we better start even though there is not much to look at. Sorry for all of you who wanted to see a little baby belly... I promise I am pregnant. She is just staying nice and hidden I guess. A few facts I should document so I don't forget..I started feeling her pretty early. On September 9th I officially was able to distinguish her movements. I had felt her before that but I convinced myself there was no way it was her. Nate felt her just about a week or two after that. She moves like crazy. She loves music and will always start having a dance party whenever music is being played loud. I'm currently in Harmony Senior with Clayton Productions and whenever Kim plays the piano really loud she goes nuts. She also really likes Nate's voice. She will move a lot when he talks to her but then when he pushes on my belly to feel it, she stops. He gets so mad. It's so amazing to me how much I love her already. It makes me smile every time I feel her little movements. It's becoming a reality. Staci and Kath decided to have my first baby shower on October 28th, which happens to be my birthday. I can't think of a better way to celebrate! It's been so weird registering for baby stuff. It's a lot harder than I thought. I have NO idea what I'm going to need. Thank goodness for people around me who have been there and can tell me what I should get and what I shouldn't waste my money on. Well there you have it. We have our 20 week ultrasound tomorrow so I will get some pictures of her then. I'm really anxious to see how big she is. Our last ultrasound was at 14 weeks to find out the gender so it will be amazing to see how much she has grown. I will post some of her cute photo shoot tomorrow!

Please please forgive my sick face. I just got out of the shower and Nate insisted that he get a full body shot... Gross.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I so excited for you guys! You will be great parents!

Ryan & Tiff said...

So cute! We are so excited for you two!!!

Susan Williams said...

If you just got out of the shower, why does your hair look dry? Just kidding. Love you

Giselle Rasheta said...

Yay! That's when happens when you have tight abs... :)

Am I invited to this baby shower?

Lindsey said...

ok... thats not even fair! I'm pretty sure I was bigger than that before I even found out I was pregnant with Madison! Congrats to you guys! Can't wait to meet her!

Miken said...

pretty sure you are spmaller than me and i'm not preg. bummer. :)