Saturday, November 8, 2008

Go Cougars!

So one of the amazing perks to having my husband be a BYU Cheerleader is that I get a ticket to every game. We have been to every game but one and today was the last one. I'm sure this is not hard to believe, but today is the first time we have taken any pictures and it's only because Susan brought her camera because of course I forgot mine! We saw you Aunt Nat and Uncle Wilf!! I was like "Hey I know them!" Very exciting! Here are so pics at the last home BYU game!


Two peas in a pod!! Love this girl!

Sus, Nicki, Nate

4 comments:

Kati said...

Your tongue is so weird. I don't like it when you do that in pictures. (I just sounded like a mom).
Looks like it was a beautiful day for a football game. I bet Nate can't wait until his shoulder is better so he can cheer again.
Hi Susan! You need to come over for dinner! You are looking a little too skinny. I can fix that for ya. It is good to see you back in Utah!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun! I love seeing pictures of you guys, so you better get a little better and remembering your camera...what's with your lives? What are you each doing and how are you liking it?

I love you so much, Nicki! By the way, I hope you had a happy birthday a few weeks ago.Hope everything's going great!

Susan Williams said...

Yay for football games!!! I love you guys so so so much <3... and i finally got my blog to work after 2 days of trying.

Kath said...

Yipee! I love new posts! Cute pictures!