So after a year of not blogging... my bad... I decided it's time to update. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. So much has changed in this last year. If someone would have told me a year ago that things would be the way they are today I would have said No way and laughed in their face. A few updates of important things from the last year... (Pictures to come)
1. I graduated from nursing school October 2009. Best day ever. So glad it's over. After applying everywhere and getting rejected time after time, Dr Judd took mercy on me and hired me! I've been with him since November and can't complain. I love my job and my co-workers. How can you complain about a Monday- Thursday 8-5 job. My bosses are so good to us.
2. Nate finished his last year of cheering at BYU. We went to Florida for Nationals. So much fun. This next year he will be the assistant coach for the cheer squad. He's excited to still be involved with the program, minus the stress on his body. I like it because I still get tickets to games and it pays for his school.
3. We moved to Provo. Something I never thought would happen. Nate was very anti for the longest time. But we LOVE our new place. I'll get some pictures up as soon as we finish decorating... (MOM hint hint)
4. I wrecked my new car. (don't worry. I got a new one that's exactly the same as the one I wrecked.) After 8 months I got in a stupid accident and totaled my little baby. It was a sad day, but in the end was a total blessing believe it or not. So many weird things (good things) happened because of it. You'll have to ask us the details if you haven't already heard.
5. And the most exciting news of all... We're expecting our first child in February 2011. We couldn't be more excited! We were worried with all my family issues of getting pregnant that it would be difficult, but apparently this baby really wanted to be here because after one month of trying, it was a success. The perks of working for an OB include ultrasounds whenever I want one. We heard the heartbeat for the first time a few weeks ago. It was so surreal. I mean I listen to baby heartbeats all day long just not ones coming from my own belly. We're excited to find out what it is, and should be able to in just a few short weeks.
Next post will include pictures and I promise to not wait an entire year to post again. So many fun and exciting things have happened this last year so I guess I better get documenting. More to come soon... :)